We all need our public safety responders – fire and police – to have the training and equipment they need, including the most up-to-date tools to answer a call quickly, effectively, and safely.Your tax-deductible gift in any amount helps our mission to strengthen and support public safety in the Granite Falls community.
- In 2018, grants were approved for the Granite Falls Fire District #17 to purchase classroom supplies and training materials for the Certified Emergency Response Team, and a grant was given to the Granite Falls Police Department for new radar equipment.
- In 2017, you helped purchase 5 Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs), one for each of our local law enforcement vehicles. Our deputies are often the first on scene in an emergency, and during cardiac incidents time is precious. AEDs save lives.
- In 2016, you helped fund special fingerprint field kits that use a superior magnetic powder. Five of the kits were ordered for our local deputies.
- In 2015, we purchased a protective entry shield for local law enforcement, more supplies for Operation Child ID, and renewed the lease for the thermal imager. A couple items on our growing ‘wish list’ include a LiveScan unit that will facilitate gathering and checking fingerprints, and special fingerprint powder for field use.
- In 2014, we funded over $1,000 in needed surveillance equipment for local law enforcement, and provided the annual rental fee for a thermal imager.
- Thanks to donations in 2013, we purchased a child identification card making machine for Operation Child ID, a Toshiba field grade laptop, and an FBI approved field fingerprint scanner.
You help is needed! To donate any amount, please click on the DONATE button below. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this safe, secure payment option. If you would like to set up a recurring monthly or quarterly donation, please contact us at 360-925-6069.
If you are interested in making a memorial donation, please contact us first so we can ensure your gift is appropriately acknowledged in the name of the person who memory you are honoring.
We also encourage donors to check with their employers. Many area companies have a matching gift program. We are attaching a partial list below. Please contact your employer’s Human Resources Office for the proper paperwork and guidelines, and areas of funding. The Pilchuck Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit public safety foundation. Our tax ID number is 90-0713136.
We are also a United Way employer recipient, if you prefer to give your donations through your employer’s United Way Giving program.