The Pilchuck Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit community supported foundation focused on assisting the police and fire departments of Granite Falls, Washington in obtaining unfunded equipment, technology, and training. In addition, the Foundation supports a scholarship program for graduates of both Granite Falls (WA) High Schools who are interested in pursuing careers in fire safety or law enforcement. We also focus on community preparedness during disasters, and coordinate the Map Your Neighborhood program in the Granite Falls area, as well as help the Granite Falls Fire District #17 coordinate the Certified Emergency Response Teams (CERT).
2019-2020 Pilchuck Foundation Board of Directors:
- Suzie Ashworth, former Granite Falls City Council
- Dolly Ferguson, Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office volunteer
- Shar Lawrence-Carter, Retired – Acting President
- Jan McConnell, Business Analyst and Community Emergency Response Team
- Kristina Montgomery, Artist and SCSO Volunteer – Treasurer
- Jessica Neumann-Dick, Community Emergency Response Team – Secretary
- Kimberly Rooney, Legal Assistant
- *Catherine Anderson, CEO, Catherine.Anderson@PilchuckFoundation.org
- *Police Chief Christopher Ferreira
- *Fire Chief Jim Haverfield
EMERITUS BOARD MEMBERS
- Dennis Taylor
- Mary Wysocki
Founding member Reserve Officer Ken Shefveland passed away September 29, 2018. Without his insight and stewardship, the Pilchuck Foundation would not exist. We honor his memory.
Board Member Vervia Gabriel passed away May 17, 2015. She was a vital presence to our Foundation, and to the greater Granite Falls community. We honor her memory.
Our E-mail address:
Our mailing address:
P.O. Box 1337
Granite Falls, WA 98252