ATTENTION: If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors (3 year term), please fill out the attached form and return it to us by MAY 30, 2019. We are planning to replace some board members who are moving out of the area or retiring. The attached form has the “job description” included. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Pilchuck Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit community supported foundation focused on assisting the police and fire departments of Granite Falls, Washington in obtaining unfunded equipment, technology, and training. In addition, the Foundation supports a scholarship program for graduates of both Granite Falls (WA) High Schools who are interested in pursuing careers in fire safety or law enforcement. We also focus on community preparedness during disasters, and coordinate the Map Your Neighborhood program in the Granite Falls area, as well as help the Granite Falls Fire District #17 coordinate the Certified Emergency Response Teams (CERT).
2019 Pilchuck Foundation Board of Directors:
- Greg Flaucher, Hospice Nurse – Treasurer
- Linda Hall, Superintendent of the Granite Falls School District
- Shar Lawrence-Carter, Retired
- Nikki Lembke, Snohomish County Search and Rescue volunteer – President
- Bob Littlejohn, Owner Littlejohn Services
- Kristina Montgomery, Artist and SCSO Volunteer
- Daphne Robert-Hamilton, Owner Iron Mountain Tactical – Secretary
- *Catherine Anderson, CEO, Catherine.Anderson@PilchuckFoundation.org
- *Police Chief Christopher Ferreira
- *Fire Chief Jim Haverfield
EMERITUS BOARD MEMBERS
- Dennis Taylor
- Mary Wysocki
Founding member Reserve Officer Ken Shefveland passed away September 29, 2018. Without his insight and stewardship, the Pilchuck Foundation would not exist. We honor his memory.
Board Member Vervia Gabriel passed away May 17, 2015. She was a vital presence to our Foundation, and to the greater Granite Falls community. We honor her memory.
Our E-mail address:
Our mailing address:
P.O. Box 1337
Granite Falls, WA 98252